CHOC PROTEIN CHIA PUDDING
Our team of Dietitian's have designed a quick & flavour packed snack for you to try today! All you need is a serving of Be Fit Food's Chocolate Protein Powder and a few extra ingredients. Enjoy!
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs rolled oats (optional)
- 1 scoop Be Fit Food Chocolate Protein Booster
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tbs high protein Greek style yoghurt
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Fresh raspberries, to garnish
- Place the chia seeds, oats and protein powder into a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the almond milk and whisk until smooth, removing all lumps. Set aside for ~15 minutes to thicken.
- Make the raspberry layer by combining raspberries, yoghurt and vanilla. Mix well, until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mixture between 3 jars and once the chia mixture has thickened, layer a chocolate layer on top of the raspberry layer.
- Top with fresh raspberries and enjoy or refrigerate for up to 3 days.